We support our Partners in new regions for IT Practice in Mexico with Go To Market planning and execution, and setup of delivery practices.
Our experience and operation focuses in the North America region, supporting foreign companies to start or grow their IT Practice in Mexico and USA:
- Nearshore Delivery for USA
- Sales & Backoffice support for USA
- Adding Mexico as another line of business & revenue
- Follow a customer to delivery services locally
- Validate Solution to later expand in LATAM
- Supporting US Office by moving teams from Mexico’s Subsidiary to USA under TN Visa
In 1994, the North American Free Trade Agreement was signed and created a trilateral trade bloc. By easing trade between 450 million people in three countries, it quadrupled trade in 20 years.
Recommended cities for an IT practice in Mexico
We currently have available facilities in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Tijuana and Hermosillo. Each city has their advantages, for example Monterrey & Guadalajara has the most IT companies:
Start-up’s and Tech hub Capital and also as the Mexican Silicon Valley.
The Business Capital of Mexico and the IT HUB..
- Full deployment, Pilot Strategy (MVP) and/or Customer Roll-out
- Business Model: Direct or Resellers
- Country Locations (Where?)
- Cost of doing business (People & Premises, Regulations, Gov, Localization, Support)
- Subsidiary Framework
- Customer Whitespace validation for SAP
- GTM Campaigns
- Dedicated team vs ondemand team balance to cover the full end-customer life-cycle: Sales – > Implementation – Support
- Lead validation & Account management with SAP / Microsoft
- C-Level Positions