Evaluating Mexico to hire or expand into the region?
Insights for the Enterprise SW Ecosystem
Tech companies are at the forefront of expanding their operations into different regions and allocate significant resources and time to conduct thorough research and analysis. This preparatory phase is essential before they greenlight the expansion and formulate a successful business strategy.
We work with the Enterprise SW Ecosystem in this planning stage, not just on providing Mexico’s latest industry information, we also share associated data and current trends that impact niche solutions. While raw information is valuable, actionable insights are better.
What matters most to our customers?
- Mexico Key Data and Trends: Information on Mexico, Locations, Labor Force, Salaries, Universities Data, Similar Companies already established, Labor Laws & Hiring options, Visas, Relocation, Salaries, Employee Benefits and compensation packages, Average quotas for sales executives, Local Incorporation Process, Accounting and Tax Considerations. Global and Local Trends impacting the Tech Ecosystem in Mexico.
- Business Strategy: Transitioning from a high-level plan to an actionable one often involves frequent back-and-forth checks. Initial assumptions tend to evolve as additional information is collected. Timelines by type are adjusted.
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets: Costing scenarios for local operations (different setups and goals).
- Lessons Learned: Common mistakes by foreign companies to avoid, best practices for B2B Tech Companies and comparisons on soft landing operations.
Access a comparative analysis of Costs, Risks, and Timelines related to running new operations in Mexico for Tech companies, examining the soft landing options provided by the Country and the Do-It-Yourself approach.
Example scenarios include a Center of Excellence with 50 Engineers. If a particular scenario is needed with a different operational size, send us an email to send the analysis and adjusted data that it was based on.
We provide comparisons of Mexico’s data versus other countries in Latin America.
In-depth country analysis such as evaluation of city by city is provided only for Mexico.
We recommend downloading Microsoft Whitepaper for expanding into Latin America, which contains more information on the region, including opportunities in the market for tech companies, expansion options, key data by country and more on Latin America business culture.
Evaluating options for Expansion into Latin America
Choosing the ideal Latin American nation for your tech company’s expansion requires a multi-faceted approach, as the “best” country depends on your unique needs.
Common factors to evaluate are market size and growth potential, talent pool, costs, ease of doing business, economic stability, and cultural alignment with your target audience. Researching each nation’s tech ecosystem, will add valuable insights.
- The regional office is to access new customers in the LATAM Market?
- To add nearshore delivery capabilities to North America?
- Does the country have soft-landing options for foreign companies?
Schedule a Meeting and access Mexico Market Research and Actionable Insights for the Tech Industry.