PostCovid Organizational Resilience: Accesing New Revenue and building a more Flexible Operation
Industries stopped and the way of doing business changed overnight, like remote work. Companies have handled the immediate crisis and are starting to put in place sales strategies to bounce back faster. Also, operations models need to handle better major disruptions.
In the past IT Solution Providers, such as SAP Partners, have used certain practices that used together could enable a more resilient organization. Revenue diversification, flexible expenses over fixed costs, and leveraging advantages of the New Normal should be part of the ingredients.
In our next Webinar, we will share options that could be used to support these strategies.
- Shortcuts for accessing customers and business development in other countries without establishing a local entity. How to validate customer whitespace faster. Options used for LATAM, Europe and Asia.
- New capabilities that can be added today without acquiring another company or developing a new solution from zero, while avoiding the overhead cost of another partner.
- Risk Management by establishing operations that can scale up & down. Besides Cloud Platforms, what other economies of scale can be leveraged to minimizing fixed assets & costs.
- Best practices when implementing a regionalized Supply Chain, that uses Offshore, Nearshore and Onshore Delivery models. How to benefit from Regional Trade Agreements, like USMCA.
- How some Tech Companies are leveraging Remote Work, from PreSales to Delivery.
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. CST