How to setup a temporary or permanent Mexico Subsidiary, for Nearshore Delivery or to enter the LATAM Market
– Recorded Webinar –
Date: Thursday, Sep 23, 2021
Time: 11:00am Central Standard Time (CST)
Learn how Tech Companies and SAP Partners are using new frameworks that enable cross-border operations in Canada and Mexico. With mostly remote work, tech companies are extending their hiring radius to cities located a short flight away from their HQ and customer sites.
- North America Trade Agreement – Work Visas, Mexico’s best nearshore cities & competitors.
- Frameworks for temporary operations and avoiding costs. When and how to incorporate locally for a permanent operation.
- Local tax compliance and labor laws for hiring temporary & permanent Mexico workers.
- Example of Tech Companies & SAP Partners on their nearshore setup.
- Using the Microsoft Geo Expansion Program for Partners to avoid the market entry learning curve in Latin America.
- Saas solutions that benefit from this model, as they are implemented mostly remote, with onsite meetings when needed.
Register to watch the Webinar