How to setup a temporary or permanent Mexico Subsidiary, for Nearshore Delivery or to enter the LATAM Market
Thanks for Joiningn us on our live webinar on “How to setup a temporary or permanent Mexico Subsidiary, for Nearshore Delivery or to enter the LATAM Market”.
You can view the recording of our webinar and find out how Tech Companies and SAP Partners are using new frameworks that enable cross-border operations in Canada and Mexico. With mostly remote work, tech companies are extending their hiring radius to cities located a short flight away from their HQ and customer sites.
- North America Trade Agreement – Work Visas, Mexico’s best nearshore cities & competitors.
- Frameworks for temporary operations and avoiding costs. When and how to incorporate locally for a permanent operation.
- Local tax compliance and labor laws for hiring temporary & permanent Mexico workers.
- Example of Tech Companies & SAP Partners on their nearshore setup.
- Using the Microsoft Geo Expansion Program for Partners to avoid the market entry learning curve in Latin America.
- Saas solutions that benefit from this model, as they are implemented mostly remote, with onsite meetings when needed.