How to open and pilot an IT Nearshore operation in Mexico
Learn how Tech Companies are using new frameworks that enable cross-border operations in Canada and Mexico. It gives them access to a larger talent pool, while maintaining similar travel distances as from other U.S. cities, while optimizing their cost structure.
You can view the recording of our webinar and find out how today companies have many options for safe landing into a new region, but common mistakes still happen. In our webinar “How to open and pilot an IT Nearshore operation in Mexico”, you can learn what has worked best, and which companies are using each approach.
- Comparisons on current options for starting an operation in Mexico. Investment, timeline, level of commitment, risk management.
- Mexico’s best cities for nearshore services. Pro’s and Con’s.
- Frameworks for temporary operations and avoiding initial costs. When and how to incorporate locally.
- How to hire a remote team in Mexico. Tax laws for permanent and temporary personnel.
- Targeting local customers. Microsoft Geo Expansion Program into LATAM.