SAP Partners use of Gig Economy from Mexico and Digital
Selling to LATAM
– Live Webinar –
November 10, 2020 | 11:00am Central Standard Time (CST)
As we make our way to the end of 2020, join our next session on scenarios used by SAP Partners to adjust to the current market.
As Offshore/Nearshore services increased with Remote Work, Mexico become the preferred Nearshore option. We will compare options used by SAP Partners when setting up temporary/permanent operations. From Incorporation to using PEO, Shelter Model, Market Entry Firms and specialized providers (USMCA Visas, relocation, etc).
Also, Digital Selling enabled niche Partners to reach new customers in regions that were not targeted before, like Latin America. Partners that had expertise that was not available in certain countries were able to establish new alliances and grow their pipeline remotely.
- Accessing customers in Mexico & LATAM Remotely: Which SAP Solutions and Industries matter.
- Cost structure and Framework to setup Temporary or Permanent Operations in Mexico. Comparisons of current options.
- Hiring contractors and employees in Mexico. Most used Nearshore Roles and Labor laws to follow. Benefits and the right use of USMCA Visas.
- Targeting the Latin American Subsidiaries of global customers, to implement additional functionally or to continue the Rollout of a solution with local expertise. Enabling local teams in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile and Uruguay.
- Use Cases / Customer stories