How to enable a Nearshore Office to access Latin America Talent for U.S. Delivery
– Recorded Webinar –
Accessing foreign talent is a common practice for SAP Partners & IT Solution Providers, so establishing the right framework is fundamental for getting the right talent on the project fast and without the added cost. On our live Webinar, we will explore current options used to hire temporary & permanent resources like Shelter Models, Staff Augmentation Firms, International Payroll Organizations (PEO), and a Subsidiary as a Service.
What is the cost & rate structure that your organization could use from a Nearshore Office in Mexico, which could deploy local talent to U.S. Customers and Rollout Projects in LATAM.
- H-1B Visa Alternatives for Employers under the USMCA (Nafta) Trade Agreement.
- Nearshore Rates & Profiles of SAP Consultants & Developers by type of assignment & location.
- How to enable quickly a temporary or permanent legal entity in Mexico for IT Operations.
- How to be compliant with Mexico & USA regulations for contractors. Hiring temporary and permanent employees from Mexico.
- U.S. Delivery Scenarios used by SAP Partners that leverage a Nearshore Operation in Mexico.
- How a Nearshore Operation plays an important role with other Solutions Providers that have Offshore Centers in India.
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. CST
Register to watch the webinar