Our services cover the full scope when evaluating if adding another company to your organization makes business sense. You can pilot-test this approach with a small on demand team, before a full setup. The areas that we can be involved are:
- Business Development: as our company becomes part of our customers organization, we can participate in their strategic planning when developing new go-to-market strategies, roll-out strategies to specific countries, new delivery methodologies or new region expansion.
- Operations: our business units cover the full industry customer lifecycle, from Sales support activities, to the Delivery of the solution to its Support.
- Industry Backoffice: our company team is from the Enterprise Application Services Industry so we provide shared services to the subsidiares we support that take advantage of our economy of scale. These include specialized resource sourcing from a private network, which uses a regional partners vetting system. It also includes Vendors & Contractors Management and for the Service Contracts (Legal) that are needed for the setup of new business practices.
- Subsidiary Backoffice: we take care of the back office operations, from HR Management & local Payroll, Finance & Accounting, Billing & Collections, Tax & Compliance, and International Trade.
- Infrastructure: we provide from the start, with a business address from your new subsdiary and contact, which can evolve to a virtual office setup or having your own facilities in one of our different locations.
Solution Map & Building Blocks
Operations Business Units
Our Virtual or Full Subsidiaries start from on demand teams, small teams, to many business units. We integrate services, processes, people and infrastructure to deliver the right fit for your company.
Depending on the requirement, we can plan together a new Go-To-Market or regional strategy to build the right teams & infrastructure to support it.
Most of the strategies we support fall in business units in the areas of Sales, Delivery & Support, including international projects that require another approach.
Marketing & Presales
Process delivered to cover Marketing and Presales.
Delivery & Support
BPaaS to deliver a Business Practice typical of an Enteprise Service Firm
International Projects & Rollouts
International Projects with your Local Subsidiary Office