Follow and Support your Customers in Latin America. Rollout Project, SAP Localization & AMS Support.
Temporary or Permanent Local Project Office for Oracle, QAD, Microsoft & SAP Rollout Projects in Latin America. Add localization consultants in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile & Colombia. For Rollout Projects or to include LATAM in your AMS Support Service.
Latin America Rollout & Support Office (Temporary or Permanent)
Everscale supports IT Solution Providers, like SAP Partners, in opening a temporary or permanent office in Latin America for local services. Localization consultants can be added for Project Rollouts or to support local AMS tickets, related to local compliance.
The Partners that we work with, can scale their local delivery team based in how many active projects they have in the region, while maintaining local presence and a direct relationship with their local customer, without an intermediary.
Ready to use expertise available for QAD, Oracle, Microsoft and SAP Partners for Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Chile.
Supporting your Rollout Project Office
- Experienced teams in local compliance and customization. Gain local knowledge on third party software that needs to be integrated to the ERP. Avoid surprises.
- Add Bilingual consultants (English to Spanish, English to Portuguese), with experience in training local end-users.
- Start your local operation with proven team to start adapting the global template for the targeted country.
- Experienced consultants can be hired quickly as temporary workers or as permanent employees (under local labor laws).
- Gain a local network from day 1.
- No cost before the start of the project, including planning and setup.
- No overhead cost of a local partner.
- Different options for optimizing cost, including country packages.
- Lower operating costs with the use of the economy of scale of our group.
Add Project Rollout & Support Services for LATAM
Everscale supports companies from the Enterprise SW Ecosystem, in the setup of their LATAM Project Rollout & Support Service. From developing Marketing Collaterals, Project Templates, Pricing, and Local Presence, while benefiting from Remote Work trends.
Mexico. How to position SAP Rollout projects to Automotive Customers in Mexico, including SAP Country Localization, electronic Accounting, electronic Invoicing CFDI, Payment Complement, and withholding tax types and tax codes, for Withholding Tax certificate CFDI 3.3.
How to choose the right PAC (Authorized providers of digital stamps) and which have a better integration with SAP. SAP notes that work well with S/4 HANA, but not with ECC 6.0.