The location will depend on the type of business unit and time zone required (Central, Mountain, Pacific). We currently have available facilities in the following cities:
- Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Hermosillo, Sonora.
- Tijuana, B.C.
Sales & Marketing:
- Dallas, TX
- Miami, FL
- Administrative Offices
+1 (520) 618 3014
8350 Old Vail Road
Tucson, AZ, 85747
+1 (520) 618 3014
Monterrey (Nuevo Leon), the IT HUB of Mexico, is becoming a preferred destination as it is strategically located at the backbone of the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) market: 200km / 125 miles from Texas by car.
- #1 Mexican State in Foreign Direct Investment.
- 40% of the largest Mexican global companies are located in Nuevo Leon.
- Less than 4hrs direct flight to US main cities:
- To Dallas or Houston: 1 ½ hours
- To Miami, L.A. or Las Vegas: 3 hours
- To Chicago: 3 ½ hours
- To New York: 4 hours
- Global Delivery Centers of Global IT Firms, including SAP Managed Cloud Service Center for North America.
- Covering Central and Mountain Standard Time.
- Highly skilled and most productive labor force of Mexico*1:
- More than 100 universities
- Largest engineering school in México
- High English speaking proficiency
- Nuevo León graduates more than 8,500 engineers every year
Guadalajara, in the Jalisco State, is known as the Start-up’s and Tech hub Capital and also as the Mexican Silicon Valley due to its electronics industry. Moreover, is the Mexico’s second-largest city.
- The city received almost a quarter of all of the venture capital funds in Latin America in 2017
- Direct Flights to:
- San Francisco: 4 hours
- To Los Angeles: 3 ½ hours
- To Chicago: 4 ½ hours
- To Las Vegas: 3 ½ hours
- Global IT companies with offices in Guadalajara include Toshiba, IBM, HP, Oracle, Cisco, and Intel.
- Qualified Labor Force:
- There are 16 technology institutes and 12 universities.
- Graduating more than 8,000 technical and engineering students per year.