We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of technical projects. They will work closely with technical teams, stakeholders, and clients to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all parties involved. The Technical Project Manager must possess strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
Location: Mexico City Mexico (3 days onsite) – Need local to Mexico City.
Duration: Long Term.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- PM on Java/Microservices Tech Stack with GCP exposure
- Retail SME & Hands-on experience managing a project end to end
- Experience in retail B2B & B2C applications
- Inventory Management
- Understanding on end to the end life cycle of order through the web or through the store
- Any one Order Management System (OMS) tool experience like Oracle tool or Island Pacific or Blue Yonder or Bamboo Rose etc
- To know more about OMS, refer to https://www.shopify.com/in/enterprise/order-management-system-oms
- Overall experience in managing/leading Retail & eCommerce practice
- Ability to work in an onsite-offshore model
- Flexible to extend the work hours to coordinate with the offshore team
- Should be capable of ability to handle a minimum 15 members team, ability to handle a challenging fast-paced environment with a desire and passion to work at the forefront of technology
- Liaise with business users to elucidate the business requirement
- Challenge developers on design and BA’s on requirements that are vague and cannot be tested.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and be responsible for the execution of project tasks in a high-pressure environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org