We are seeking a Solumina Consultant who contribute to the successful implementation and ongoing optimization of the Solumina manufacturing operations management solution. As a Solumina Consultant, you will work closely with our clients to understand their manufacturing processes and requirements, and then configure and implement the Solumina software to meet those needs.
This position will support Solution Architecture and Design for business processes such as Manufacturing, Quality, Planning, Purchasing, Warehousing, EDI in LN, Baan 5c and connected applications in Solumina and ERPLN. The job involves providing extensive support to critical projects being currently implemented for various areas of the business over a multi-year domestic and international project.
This position is the link between the business unit operations and the ITS department for enterprise business process architecture and development. Typical internal customers include multiple Solar Departments or the entire Solar enterprise. External contacts include software vendors, various companies that provide I/T software, and benchmark companies with similar process requirements.
Problems are often unique, and solutions can require original approaches and out-of-the-box thinking. The incumbent may modify existing approaches or develop new solutions. The incumbent sets priorities and establishes work plans to complete broadly defined assignments for themselves & their teams and achieve desired results. Emphasis on qualities as follows.
- Champions program leadership and expert advice to IT and business leaders on enterprise business processes.
- Champions development and continuous improvement of enterprise business systems and processes
- Supports and trains business users and subject matter experts.
- Performs and leads business process analysis and designs
- Creates and facilitates enterprise process changes.
- Reviews work of other enterprise business process specialists and mentors other team members in the group.
- Perform as a Solution Architect.
- Coaches and mentors new enterprise business process specialists.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience and in-depth understanding of Solumina MES
- Understanding of Manufacturing, Quality Management, Order Management, Planning, Warehousing, Purchasing, Sales
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of ERP experience.
- Must be a recognized expert in one or more enterprise business process areas and have a
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org