Website EverscaleGroup Everscale Group
Looking for a strong Proposal Writer to join the Professional Services Operations team. The mission of the team is to to generate proposals (Statements of Work – SOW) for Customer services, drive adoption and consumption of UiPath products, successful customer RPA outcomes, partner enablement, and overall market growth.
As a Proposal Writer, you are a highly productive writer and a quick learner. You have an eye for detail, consistency, and exhibit unfailing attention to quality construction in documents. Your strong business and technical skills and aptitude for organizing complex information enable you to pick up solution and proposal standards rapidly. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining proposal documentation including pricing calculation across the enterprise RPA solution portfolio. Help to optimize and automate the proposal generation process.
- Generate proposals based on requests from Global sales and solutioning teams.
- Work in US Central time zone
- Generate and maintain proposals in a timely fashion and to the highest quality standards;
- Establish working relationship with key personnel located in various regions around the globe.
- Help to optimize manual documentation processes. Assist in automation activities.
- Display Customer and partner first mentality
- Must have worked as a Business anlyst in prior roles for a minimum of 5 years. Significant experience generating technical business level documentation.
- Experience writing proposal documentation.
- Strong English language writing and verbal skills.
- Basic business skills and understanding.
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and can multi-task. Must be adaptable to changes.
- Demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas.
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.
- 5+ years’ experience developing technical business documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- Previous Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience in UiPath is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com