Remote (Mexico), Permanent Employee
Seeking a talented Senior Front-End Framework Architect to help enhance its highly configurable web toolkit library and underlying infrastructure. This is not a front-end developer position – rather, this position will focus on the development of the framework within which other developers can rapidly create new front-end/UI
The architect will have experience creating software frameworks and bring strong design and problem-solving skills. Responsibilities will include the design of new, reusable UI framework components and toolkit enhancements. Responsibilities will also include reviewing existing code, proposing revisions, defining roadmaps, and hands-on development of the framework components. The roadmap will also include the design of and IDE plug-in to support development within the framework.
Experience & Qualifications:
– Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
– Experience with API interfaces, especially REST methodologies.
– Knowledge of security issues mitigation in browser, mitigation of XSS, DOM-XSS, CSRF.
– Knowledge of ReactJS framework and ecosystem.
– Knowledge of frontend development tools like npm/yarn/gulp/webpack/browserify.
– Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and their services
– Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues in runtime
– Working knowledge of high load/high data volume systems and ability to solution within this context
– Experience in working with microservices, and microservice architecture
– Experience providing architectural guidance and end-to-end framework design
– Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices
– Ownership, Troubleshooting and performance management of the toolkit and software application
– Excellent communication skills (English/Spanish)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org