As a SAP SuccessFactors professional, you will implement and deploy SAP SuccessFactors solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in SuccessFactors Succession
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SuccessFactors Succession Planning and career development planning
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 End to End implementation experience in SF SPCDP including experience should have basic knowledge of other modules
- Understanding of business processes related to Core HR
- Certified in SuccessFactors Succession, Career Development and Mentoring is a plus
- The candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed, and be capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Lead and advice business process improvement on SAP Successfactors enablement initiatives
- Interact with clients to understand the business requirements to conclude blueprint, configuration, testing, migration, support, and continuous enhancements
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements
- Understand the technology landscape and how it affects the clients’ area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org