– 4+ years of experience working with major ecommerce and related technology vendors especially SAP Commerce, CCV2, SAP Commerce Cloud, SOLR, payment gateways.
– Experience in designing and delivering complex web projects based on Hybris eCommerce platform.
– Knowledge of incremental changes with last few SAP commerce platform upgrades
– Significant architecture experience with 3 full end-to-end Hybris implementations.
– Experience managing and delivering key components of large ecommerce engagements.
– Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
– Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
– Good communication skills (English/Spanish)
– Champion and define architecture for eCommerce & CMS in a Microservices-based, API-first, Cloud-native, and Headless architecture.
– Collaborate with senior leaders in business and technology to define MVP scope for various initiatives and design solutions that align with enterprise technology strategy.
– Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
– Proven experience delivering mid-size to large ecommerce engagements.
– Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org