We are seeking an experienced SAP BI/BW Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SAP Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Warehouse (BW) with a focus on data modeling, reporting, and analytics. As an SAP BI/BW Consultant, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining SAP BI/BW solutions that meet our clients’ business needs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, develop technical specifications, and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Design and develop SAP BI/BW solutions to support business reporting and analytics requirements.
- Conduct business process analysis and translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Perform data modeling, data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes using SAP BW.
- Develop and optimize SAP BW data objects such as InfoObjects, InfoSources, DataSources, InfoCubes, DSOs, and MultiProviders.
- Create and enhance SAP BW queries and reports using BEx Query Designer and SAP Analysis for Office.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Perform data validation, quality checks, and troubleshooting to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization activities to improve system performance.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the project team and end-users.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP BI/BW technologies and trends and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum of X years of experience working as an SAP BI/BW Consultant.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP BW data modeling, extraction, and reporting.
- Proficient in SAP BW tools such as BEx Query Designer, SAP Analysis for Office, and SAP BW data loading techniques.
- Experience with SAP BW on HANA or SAP BW/4HANA is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with SAP BusinessObjects (BOBJ) reporting tools such as Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org