Website EverscaleGroup Everscale Group
The SAP BASIS Administrator is responsible for reviewing and performing required system changes, solution design, server architecture, and performance analysis. Analyze process gaps. Interact with other teams, functional, and ABAP teams, understand functional/technical requirements, and solve issues in the system administration area.
- In-depth technical skills in managing SAP systems, HANA DBs, and integration interfaces.
- Review and perform impact analysis on application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Translate them to technical architecture and system/server configuration requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software, and security.
- Collaborate with the SAP HANA application implementation and the infrastructure team to ensure proper implementation, sustainable support, and peak performance
- Execute common industry-standard standard daily/weekly/monthly maintenance, BASIS administration procedures for SAP HANA
- Experience in automation in the SAP on Cloud space, GCP deployments, High-Availability Disaster Recovery
- Have supported SAP systems running on High Availability platforms, capable of troubleshooting the system startup and performance issues.
- Experience in L1 administration of Red Hat and SUSE Linux.
- Install and upgrade SAP HANA Databases in a scale-up and scale-out environment
- Has working knowledge of SUSE Linux enterprise High Availability cluster.
- Set up three-tier HANA System Replication
- Troubleshot Hana memory bottlenecks, tune performance and manage workload.
- Establish, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for SAP HANA
- Set up HANA SSO/SAML
- Support SAP Bank Analyzer and BW Hana environment
- Set up CTS+ plus for HANA transports.
- Install, upgrade, set up, and monitor the HANA Database cockpit
- Implement/Maintain Solution Manager Monitoring Alerts, configuring object metrics for App Server, HDB, and OS level
- Experience configuring and maintaining Solution Manager CHARM, Adding/removing systems via SLD, Add remove Systems via CUA
- BOBJ administration experience, configuring new systems and moving content between them. Role synchronization with BW4HANA and BO CMC/BI tool administration
- BW4HANA Administration support experience, SDA, Business Objects integration, and Security expertise
- Eclipse / HANA Studio and HANA Cockpit expert-level exposure, role creation, role development, import/export content via HANA studio, and promoting changes over the HDB landscape.
- Enforce security policies and access controls.
- Must have significant experience working in a multi-partner scenario and a cross-culture environment.
- ITIL Process framework and knowledge
- Work closely with other Support Organizations (DB, SAP functional, and Infrastructure teams)
- Must have good knowledge of Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Problem Management processes based on the ITIL Framework
- Contribute to team objectives, should have excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, Team player, committed, able to work independently and adapt to changing environment
- Good problem-solving skills,.
Required Technical Qualifications:
- 8+ years in IT management, with a background in ITIL or similar foundational technology platform discipline
- 10+ years’ SAP experience, preferably in a global implementation of SAP FS-RI, FS-CD, and FICO modules
- 7+ years’ experience as BASIS administrator,
- Knowledge of web services based on SAP-NetWeaver, SAP interfaces, and SAP solutions.
- Experience establishing and enforcing production operations methodologies.
- Knowledge and expertise with S/4 HANA, Cloud, Mobility, and IoT
- Understanding of the challenges of large-scale deployments, program management of the deployment of enterprise-grade software solutions
- Able to establish relationships with team members, management, and vendors.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical strength in cloud computing – computing, Storage, & Networking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org