Our company is growing rapidly and is hiring an SAP HR Technical consultant. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Conduct thorough testing of system changes in Test and Production environments
- Problem-solve complex scenarios and identify root causes, provide recommendations for corrective and preventative actions
- Support escalations, using agreed escalation process
- Identify potential improvements and submit any required product enhancements
- Running internal communication and maintaining relationships with our stakeholders
- Working with customer feedback to continuously improve services
- You will be responsible to solve the technical incidents and changes in SAP HR Time management Area the agreed SLA’s and quality standards
- Participate on future SAP HR Time Management Projects in all project phases
- You will be responsible to solve the technical incidents and changes in SAP HR Area the agreed SLA’s and quality standards
- Participate on future SAP HR Projects in all project phases
- 8+ years SAP technical experience.
- Good in custom interfaces.
- Good in custom reports.
- SAP HR Module custom reports development experience.
- Basic understanding of Agile scrum methodology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org