Website EverscaleGroup Everscale Group
The Senior Pega Specialist is responsible for designing, developing, and modifying software for Redflex’s core application processing platforms. They will analyze, enhance, debug, support, maintain, and test software applications that support business units or supporting functions. This role will participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex applications, often utilizing new technologies. The Senior Pega Specialist will collaborate with external consultants and agencies to coordinate the delivery of software applications. They should be skilled and certified (minimum CSSA) on the Pega PRPC platform, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. The position involves working on complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of various factors. The Senior Pega Specialist will exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies to select methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Collaborate with the Software Lead to design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established Pega PRPC standards.
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Develop, refine, and optimize integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on-budget.
- Independently deliver specific software and testing tasks and assist less experienced software engineers in development, testing, and debugging activities.
- Participate in agile estimations, planning, daily ceremonies, and retrospectives to drive continuous improvement in team and personal performance.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and work plans.
- Plan, process, and perform own work efficiently as part of an agile development team, with little or no assistance from the supervisor.
- Demonstrate strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Ensure that proposed and existing solution architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
Experience & Technical Requirements:
- 8+ years of enterprise software design skills in multiple development languages and deep knowledge of Pega and associated technologies and frameworks.
- PEGA CSSA certified.
- Ability to analyze, design, and support the implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks.
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into functional technical requirements using Pegasystems tools.
- Excellent hands-on experience implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email, etc. Good understanding of PEGA’s new case management features.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org