We are looking for an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) to join our team. As the DBA will be responsible for system analysis, design, database development, and implementation based on business needs. The DBA will perform requirements analysis, full life-cycle development of server and client software, perform unit testing, and create documentation as well as will interpret project requirements and implement the database according to the client’s specifications.
- Production support 24X7, Oracle DBA who has experience with Shareplex
- 5+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA
- Strong understanding of SQL standards, diagnostics and performance tuning
- Oracle database (Oracle 10g or 11g, 12c/18c/19c)
- Oracle DBA who has experience with Shareplex for data migration onto Public/Private cloud (Azure).
- Experience in configuring, managing and troubleshooting Shareplex on multi-node RAC.
- Experience in using Active-active Sharplex to support data replication monitoring, tuning and capacity planning in Oracle database.
- Configured DDL, bi-directional and uni-directional replication from source to target database and verified the data using Shareplex and dbms_comparison.
- Experience in using Shareplex during Disaster Recovery scenario and performing History pull to sync-up data between Oracle to Non-Oracle databases.
- Experience in configuring Integrated Extract and Co-ordinated Replicate.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL*Sql and shell scripting (Korn, Bash or Perl) required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com