The MDM (Master Data Management) Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing master data management solutions that ensure data consistency, accuracy, and completeness across enterprise systems. The developer works closely with business stakeholders and data stewards to understand data requirements, design data models, and implement MDM solutions that meet business needs.
- Design, develop, and implement master data management solutions using MDM tools such as Informatica MDM, SAP MDM, or IBM MDM
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and data stewards to understand data requirements and ensure data consistency, accuracy, and completeness across enterprise systems
- Design and develop data models and data mappings to ensure smooth integration of master data across systems
- Perform data profiling and cleansing activities to identify and resolve data quality issues
- Develop and maintain data governance policies, procedures, and standards for master data management
- Monitor and report on the quality and accuracy of master data across systems
- Stay up-to-date with new MDM tools and technologies and recommend improvements to existing MDM solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing MDM solutions using MDM tools such as Informatica MDM, SAP MDM, or IBM MDM
- Strong knowledge of MDM concepts and best practices
- Experience working with data modeling and integration tools such as ERwin, Informatica PowerCenter, or SAP Data Services
- Knowledge of data governance principles and practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills to interact with business stakeholders and data stewards.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com