We are looking for a skilled and motivated Informatica Administrator with expertise in managing Informatica PowerCenter. This is a strong technology and support service delivery operations role, accountable for installation, configuration, and administration of the Informatica power center / private cloud platform and maintenance operations L4 activities.
- Maintaining and supporting the Informatica application infrastructure/platform.
- Looking into environment alerts monitoring and troubleshooting and resolving platform issues.
- Provide support for incidents and addressing user queries. Debug and solve production issues.
- Perform Root Cause analysis for ETL job failures/Data issues raised by business.
- Looking into INC/Remedy Ticket handling and problem ticket analysis.
- Documenting processes and follow/suggest standards and best practises.
- Responsible for applying EBFs, installations and upgrades whenever required.
- You will be handling multi-node environment and cluster solution for high availability and Load balancing.
- Writing shell scripts for automating the manual admin activities.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Informatica in handling end-to-end PowerCenter Administration Activities.
- Experience in support and maintenance and handling operations with ticketing tools.
- Experience in installation/upgradation of Informatica product versions and applied bug fixes/EBFs to keep the platform intact.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment and ready to learn and upskill whenever required.
- Ability to determine the root cause of problems, and create alternative solutions that resolves the problems in the best interest of the business.
- Experience in Linux platform and in writing shell scripts.
- Experience in Oracle database and writing SQL queries.
- Good to have Informatica development and performance tuning experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com