The Business System Analyst – International Technology will be an integral member of the International Technology team enabling the transformation into a truly global omni-channel retailer. You will partner with the Product Manager and engineering teams to enhance our technology infrastructure for Mexico to expand our retail channel capabilities through a calibrated mix of wholesale, store experiences, marketplaces, and brand sites beyond the traditional geographies around the world. Your contributions will include requirements writing, analysis, and planning with cross-functional partners to enhance our capabilities.
You will be part of a team with a digital-first mindset tasked with building systems, operations, and processes to deliver exceptional customer experiences that will accelerate our global brand value and recognition.
- We are looking for a Business System Analyst with great documentation and communication skills to help with current processes and be part of the transformation for DHL allocations and other projects.
- Serve as a resource, with both business and industry knowledge
- Serve as a valued partner to our Product organization helping to prioritize product roadmaps specific to Mexico, set goals, and track progress
- Act as a liaison between product business owners and engineering partners
- Integrate best practices into new solutions and work closely with business users, software vendors, and developers
- Gather and interpret requirements to establish business rules, business processes, activity diagrams, use cases, test cases, and training requirements
- Communicate weekly status in meetings and in written form,
- Resolves requirements and design issues or offers recommendations or solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment to create a comprehensive competitive analysis
- Analyze and assess data usage and product performance for maintenance prioritization and compliance with service-level agreements
- Partner with the analytics and insights team to understand and measure the impact of product changes and new features
- Follow Agile methodologies
- Meet the needs of global partners and stakeholders with availability for varying hours across time zones and international travel
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Commerce, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including writing business requirements and developing business rules
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Additional languages are a plus
- Coding languages are a plus.
- Comfortable with Jira and Confluence (Wiki) Impeccable verbal/written communication and persuasion skills
- Experience working in matrixed structures with a high level of organizational agility, strategic acumen, and interpersonal savvy
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to drive team result
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com