Webinar Series for Latin America
Expansion via Mexico
For Enterprise Applications Providers, we provide information and best practices for piloting Mexico as a new region, accessing a new talent pool and customers.
How to add cross-border operations for North America.
Hire & deliver Nearshore Services from Mexico.
Setup of a Nearshore Subsidiary for North America
Tech startups in the United States have always had access to a highly-skilled, cost-competitive talent pool in Canada and Mexico that can extend their runway and offer an alternative to the H-1B Visa. Now with Remote Work, tech companies are extending their hiring radius to cities located a short flight away from their HQ and customer sites.
Barriers to cross-border expansion are a thing of the past. SAP Partners, IT Solution Providers and Microsoft ISV’s are using frameworks that avoid setup costs and protect them from local risks.
In our next Webinar, we will cover scenarios used to implement temporary or permanent operations in Mexico. How local platforms avoid the expensive and the time-consuming learning curve in the region.
- Nearshore today: USMCA, Mexico’s best cities, competitors & trends.
- How & when to use an International Payroll Provider (PEO), Shelter Model, Market Entry Agency, Subsidiary-as-a-Service and local Incorporation.
- HR & Recruiting setup when hiring temporary & permanent workers.
- Quick-start a delivery practice. Nearshore delivery methodologies that work best.
- Use cases from SAP Partners.
- Maximizing Microsoft Geo Expansion Program for Partners.
Date: Thursday, July 15th, 2021
Time: 11:00am Central Standard Time (CST)
During this Live Webinar, we talked about current options used by SAP, Oracle & Salesforce Partners and learned best practices for piloting Mexico as a new region, accessing a new talent pool and customers.
- Mexico Company Requirements (Legal Ownership, Labor Laws, Contractors)
- Local Compliance & Risk Management
- Use of Legal Entities, Subsidiary as a Service, Shelter Models and other options
- Extending the Offshore Team in India to Mexico
- Mexico & Latin America as a potential market for new customers (CX, Ariba)
Date: Thuesday, December 17, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. CST
Advantages of using a Mexican Subsidiary for SAP Partners
- Common options & best practices for starting Operations in Mexico
- How to benefit from the USMCA Free Trade Agreement (New NAFTA) for US Customers
- Cost & Rate Structure of Partners with Operations in Mexico
- Mexico as Latin America port of entry
- Mexico & Latin America current customer needs as a potential new market
In this session we will discover common options & best practices for starting Operations in Mexico, how to benefit from the USMCA Free Trade Agreement (New NAFTA) for US Customers, Cost & Rate Structure of Partners with Operations in the country and Mexico as Latin America port of entry.
Date: Thuesday, February 18, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. CST
Mexico is the ideal scenario for increasing business opportunities due to its economical growth. We will share how global players have taken advantage of Nearshoring for BPO, BPaaS, ITO and SAP Support Centers.Learn more on the following topics:
- Latin America best countries for Outsourcing & Nearshore
- Transition from BPO to BPaaS for Solution Providers
- LATAM Trends & Support for foreign trade & investment.
- Mexico IT Sector Key Numbers
- ERP Industry players in the region.
Audience: North America IT Solution Providers
Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. CST
This Webcast is no longer available. If you are interested in receiving the material used in this presentation, please contact us on “email@example.com”.