Advantages of using a Mexican Subsidiary
for SAP Partners
Attending SAP Now Annual Customer event next week in Mexico City? It could be a good opportunity if your are planning to access a new region to target new customers and hire from another talent pool.
In our next Webinar, from our Geo Expansion Series, we will focus on how SAP Partners are using a Mexican Subsidiary for Nearshore Services for their U.S. Customers and adding Latin America as another GoToMarket, via Mexico. Having a temporary Sales Office ready is key when attending #SAPNow, plus knowing the cost structure and rates that can be used.
We will share tips on how to lower risks & costs when opening an operation in Mexico, so you can start hiring temporary to permanent positions quickly.
- Common options & best practices for starting Operations in Mexico
- How to benefit from the USMCA Free Trade Agreement (New NAFTA) for US Customers
- Cost & Rate Structure of Partners with Operations in Mexico
- Mexico as Latin America port of entry
- Mexico & Latin America current customer needs as a potential new market
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Time: 11am CET
Please register to watch the recorded session: