What is a Subsidiary as a Service?
A Subsidiary is a company controlled by a holding company in another region. Because it has complementary operations of the parent company, as the ideal nearby extension for innovation, testing & developing new delivery practices with more agility and competitive costs.
A Subsidiary as a Service is a framework for your operation which has a similar approach as a Software as a Service (Saas) Model:
- Obtain the benefits immediately. Companies don’t need to wait months to start benefiting from the solution, they can start in days for a faster time to market.
- Less expensive. With Saas, the startup cost goes down abruptly as you don’t have to install infrastructure or hire an inhouse team to support it. By sharing common resources, you don’t need to hire local specialists full time, you use specialist as needed, as a shared service.
- Scale when is needed. Don’t need to buy the full solution and a package of users that you don’t know when you will start using each functionality and how many users you will actually use. Adjust accordingly with our economy of scale.
- Shorter contracts. Not sure of a long-term commitment, sign shorter periods and pay monthly as it is used.
- Any company has access to it. Saas was created so Small & Medium Enterprises could access the solution benefits that the big corporations have (more on M&A Alternatives)
A Subsidiary as a Service has the added advantage that is a safer path when entering a new geography, as Everscale minimizes potential risks & liabilities of the region.
Everscale enables a unique framework for a strategic Subsidiary with full capabilities, which includes a scalable local operation team with industry savvy executives for GTM strategies. It can add delivery teams with different engagement models.